20110325

Vacation.

I will warn you, This post will be an overload of pictures. I have a lot of catching up to do. This week has been wonderful.
First up, a stop in Cincinnati, Ohio for my friend Dom's birthday. He threw a Mad Men-themed party, and we take themes SERIOUSLY.

photo cred.- Heather Silverman and Kelsey Gray

Let's just say, I could never work at Sterling, Cooper, Draper, Pryce...This girl cannot handle the constant cocktails. Next to Lousiville, to see my family. We thrifted like mad men (see what I did there?) and enjoyed some of the hospitality that Kentucky has to offer.




Picked up this beautiful jumpsuit at Pink Door Boutique in the Historic Highlands in Louisville. I highly recommend visiting if you're in the area. It's amazing in there.




Playing dress-up in my mom's closet. This dress is A-MAY-ZING. I searched for an excuse to steal it, but alas, I would have NOTHING to wear it to. But when I took these pictures, I promised my broken little heart that one day I would find a reason. It was a touching moment. 

Anyways, back to real life. Hope everyone is enjoying the approaching Spring weather.

-g





No comments:

Post a Comment