20110508

Back.

It's been a while since I have made a post on here and I suppose it's due to the transition I have been going through with the move. Hopefully, now that I'm a little more adjusted I can go back to posting more regularly once again.

Today was mother's day and I spent all day in the sunshine doing some major shopping with my mother in all of the cool (secret) places we have found scattered around Louisville.






V-Neck T-shirt - Mossimo for Target; Skirt- Vintage; Gladiator Sandals- Classified; Aviator Sunnies- Prada; Belt- Vintage; Friendship Bracelets- DIY; Envelope Clutch- American Tourister


Mom and I also found a way to "celebrate" Mother's day- MARGARITAS! Let's just say, we are lightweights. Anyways, Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there!

-g

No comments:

Post a Comment