20120520

The Hardest Button to Button

I have been the proud owner of these white, striped, nautical shorts for a couple months now and have been struggling to wear them. Today, however, I decided to just do it. The shape (high-waisted and short) is one i love, it's just the color and theme are so hard to accommodate. I, however, will be making it my goal to make these babies oh so wearable.









Nautical Shorts- Forever 21; Suede Top- Just Ginger; Shoes- Steve Madden; Necklace and Studded bag- Vintage; Sunglasses- Target for Men.

The title has more significance than just the plethora of buttons on my shorts. It also represents the excitement I am harboring for (drum roll please!!!) the JACK WHITE SHOW on thursday! EEKKK! still have to figure out what to wear! ahh! 

Anyways, if you're in Ohio, enjoy the ninety degree weather this week. If you're elsewhere, I'm sure it's gorgeous, too! Loving summer!

-g

No comments:

Post a Comment