20140306

a late return.

It has been a while since I have written here and a lot has changed. I won't bore you with the details, but as a whole, my life has been very rewarding as of late. Today, especially, I am inspired to return to this blog and hanker on. 

Today, I had one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Today, I had the privilege of addressing a group of young people about fashion, and to be honest, my heart soared. Bowsher High School's Fashion Club invited me, my employer, and a coworker of mine to come talk to it's members about current fashions and the industry. Needless to say, I was inspired to get back to work.







For me, this has turned a page in my book and hopefully started a new chapter. Sometimes all of us need a little re-energizer to get back in the game. It certainly doesn't hurt when 16 and 17 year old girls are lining up to take pictures with you.

Most of all, I'd like to stress how thankful I am for the experience. Hopefully, I got through to at least one of those girls about how awesome fashion can be and how ANYONE can find their place in the fashion world. If not, they certainly got through to me.

Welcome Back Me, so glad to see your groove again.

-g

No comments:

Post a Comment