20111225

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire..

Merry Christmas everyone!! I couldn't be more excited because this Christmas brought some major changes for this blog. That's right.... MOM AND DAD BOUGHT ME A NEW CAMERA! Goodbye fuzzy iPhone pictures (though I rarely underestimate Apple) and hello beautiful clear photos! I couldn't be happier. It also means that I'll be able to update more as this new baby of mine is going everywhere with me :)

Anyways, I adore Christmas for many reasons, but one of them is dressing up and piling on all the new little goodies Santa brought me :)







Tulle Dress- Xhilaration; Tulle Tutu (underneath dress)- Body Central; Studded belt- Target; Bracelets- thrifted, DIY, Anne Klein; Velvet Blazer- The Gap; Beautiful new Christmas Booties- Matt Bernson

Hope everyone is enjoying their mild Christmas and their families!

-g 

No comments:

Post a Comment