20100905

vintage.

I came across photos of my new years 2010 outfit and figured them worth sharing. You can tell they are old because my head no longer is adorned with hair.


Here, i'm wearing a cotton ruffled top from the Gap, Silk cropped Harem Pants from Banana Republic, vintage necklace and bangle and Steve Madden studded ankle boots. 


Seeing how it was early January I added my favorite jacket in my wardrobe. It saddens me that winter is the only time I can wear it due to the fact that it is Velvet. The lining inside is this royal color of purple silk; so lavish. The blazer is also from the Gap. 

I came across another picture on my computer of my mom. She is the reason fashion is even a consideration in my life. She is a lady of pure class and style. I think sometimes that she is more excited about my interest in fashion than me. But she is miles away and so sometimes, like many women I know in times of need, she sends me pictures of her outfits for critique. The funny thing is, never once have I had to correct her sense of style. She is remarkably always spot on. Here she is on a night out on the town with my father. It was summer, so her ingenious mix of a knit tank with just the right amount of glitz and linen pants astounds me. You can spot the Cole Haan clutch that I have been meaning to yank from her. She's such a beautiful lady.



I suppose it's time for me to try to make a dent in the mess that is my room. That and find something to snack on and then hopefully enjoy the nice fall weather. I can't explain how excited I am for fall!

Have a great night lovelies.
-g

No comments:

Post a Comment